In an effort to show my support for my lovely hubby, i've decided to embrace Nov 4th and have a little fun with it. I made a "weight watchers" chocolate cake. Firstly let me explain, its a weight watchers cake simply because that is what we want to eat for dinner tonite. I couldn't make a fully loaded cake and feel like its ok. SO instead of "ingredients" I added diet coke and a couple egg whites. Let me tell you, its nice and fluffy and virtually guilt free! OOO and its filled with a strawberries and cream filling and a sort of raspberry flavored icing.

Some of the other things I did were to create some posters to cheer aaron up. he's a huge mccain supporter so that explains the following. :)

*by the way, the "use your brain, vote mccain" came from a palin rally we saw on tv. that same rally not only did they talk about the now famous joe the plumber, but now they introduced tito the construction worker. wow!

I had to look at a picture to make the american flag so that i could get the paint pattern right. and i kinda gave up on the stars, but hey, i'm a good and supportive wife! :D

Aaron really liked my signs. it really got him pumped for an evening of sitting on the couch watching the results come in. However i'm a bit worried about all the excitement i've generated. after he changed into comfy clothes he started getting really rowdy...i took a picture....viewers beware........

help me! i've got a crazed politico for a hubby!
No comments:
Post a Comment