Monday, November 3, 2008

More fun then we can handle!

Things have been noticeably crazy around here lately. What with the upcoming election and still adjusting to this whole "married concept". Let me tell ya, DC is teeming with people trying to spout off their own political views. For the most part people are pretty nice when you tell them you're not interested. But its those that are a bit more hostile that just make me mad. I am all for everyone having their own opinions but don't act all angry when I don't want to be bothered by it. Aaron and I were having a great day playing in the district (that's cool people talk for DC) and we got so many looks just for walking past, or saying no thanks. we wanted to have fun, not get riled up. we argue all the time about politics, sometimes its just more fun to talk about what restaurant to go to or what to do next. so sue me! :D
Anyway, life around here has been a bit slow. I've been looking for a job and its a bit slow going. Over the past day or so the apartment complex has been having fun testing the fire alarms and driving me bonkers. We have a speaker in the apartment that is connected to the main alarm and its just the perfect tone of annoying to really set my teeth on edge. 2 nights ago the alarm went off at 6 am. Ridiculous!
Today I'm making an election cake. I'm thinking about making it a tradition. We bought devils food cake mix and i made some sprinkle icing and today is gonna be fun. Well as fun as it can be, i'm told that i will not have any control over the tv at all. Hopefully the computer won't fail me today and i can loose myself in the computer for a few hours. (:{ I do that all day though....perhaps i'll stop by the library today...... ;p)

well thats all i have for now. aaron is at school early today which is nice for me. i like it when he comes home early!

I should have more later!

No comments: