Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Law School Exams and Hiring my Replacement....AWSOME!

SO the end of the year is drawing near and we have some MAJOR things going on all at once. JOY OF JOYS! ......not so much. A brief review.....

6 months and some change ago....we got married! woo woo

December. Aaron's family comes to visit for a few days. Hanukkah party fun, and it was neat to play hostess for the first time. too bad my family couldn't squeeze in time to visit. but the holiday time is busy busy!

In the middle we get great news about some of our friends! MORE WEDDINGS TO COME!!!! I guess we started a trend! (oh how i love to be a trend setter!)

January. PUERTO RICO! CARRIBEAN CRUISE! wowza! we had an AMAZING TIME!

End of January. I got a great job in Old Towne Alexandria ( and you know its a cool place to be because towne has an "e" on the end) HAHA! my job isn't glamorous, but its a job and the people are nice. MAJOR BONUS!

February. I GET TO GO HOME FOR A FEW DAYS! ok, so that was AMAZING. 6 days with the family. shopping, eating, having a ball. Visted with some of my best buddies and had a sister's day which is HUGE! I even got to have a bit family dinner with Aaron's folks and mine at my grandma's house. (and his grandma too!....oooo my hubby was jealous!) Aaron got to visit with his buddies in LAS VEGAS, so he can't complain too much. I know a whole bunch of food, drinks, and poker was enjoyed by all. ( oh and I got a pretty scarf out of it.... SCORE!)

March. Ramzi visits for a morning which was great! What a fantasic guy. I love making breakfast for him too! sooo easy to please. Also Ben visits for a weekend. THAT WAS AMAZING! we went to the american history museum, and saw a great ( but annoyingly preachy) IMAX movie about the coral reefs. and had RED LOBSTER to celebrate Benjamin's new house! How exciting. being a homeowner at 24! I'm very proud of my best guy buddy.

April. wow....well a trip to boston was happy and sad. Passover with the Millers (Aaron's mom's family) is an experience. Great fun and interesting food. I missed my parents ( and my grandma's and mom's food) but it was neat to be in boston. we went on a bit of a college visit with my brother in law. I wouldn't want to be in a college in a city like that, but he seemed to enjoy himself and thats what was important. some sad events at the end of the boston stay but over all a good time.

and that brings us to the now. I've been cleaning and reorganizing for our summer move back home. aaron has a great job and we are GOING HOME!!!!!!!!!!! ( for a bit) i couldn't be happier. I miss my family!

2 comments:

Petertammenson said...

Oh, I hope you have SO much fun at home this summer! Are you just going to kick back and relax?

Kaplans R Us said...

No rest for us! We will be working our tails off. but there will be fun times any ole' way!